1. My size is not listed. Do you have it?
- Clothing: We carry the sizes made available to us by the manufacturer. In addition, we carry a limited run of each item. So our apologies, if it isn't listed, it's usually not available. However, in some cases we can re-order, so please send us an e-mail to check.
- Jewelry: We stock only one of each item of jewelry. This makes your jewelry completely unique and individual. The size we list is the size provided by the manufacturer. In most cases, jewelry can be re-sized by your local jeweler for little cost.
2. The item I want is sold out. Can I still purchase one?
- In some cases, we may be able to source a similar item/style for you, but it generally takes time. If it's an item you are willing to wait for, please contact email@example.com and let us know! We will do our best!
3. What size should I buy?
- European sizing tends to run a bit smaller than what we are used to in the United States, but we have done our best to translate the sizes of all of our clothing into the North American scale. If you have any specific questions about the fit of an item, please contact us and we'll get you additional information.
Bialcon / Rabarbar
- 2-4 = small
- 6-8 = medium
- 10-12 = large
- 14 = extra-large
Please order your regular size. If you have any questions - just ask! Bottoms are cut to fit the average height woman (5' 6") but will run long on petites.
Louie et Lucie
This brand tends to be very fitted, and may run a little small. Consider ordering one size up from what you normally get.
- 00-0 = x-small
- 2-4 = small
- 4-6 = medium
- 6-8 = large
- 8-10 = x-large
- 10-12 = xx-large
This brand generally cuts its clothing to be slightly roomy and comfortable. If you prefer a more fitted look, consider ordering a size down.
- 0-2 = x-small
- 4-6 = small
- 8-10 = medium
- 12-14 = large